skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
Your Health
Home
Saturday, 18 August 2012
The Alpacas Arrive at Unity Farm
15:00
soapguys
No comments
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
For more photos, see our
Unity Farm Alpacas Facebook
site.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Popular Posts
National eHealth Collaborative Forums
I'm posting this on behalf of the National eHealth Collaborative. Please join the National eHealth Collaborative (NeHC) Board of Directo...
Cool Technology of the Week
Many innovative companies are creating novel healthcare applications for smart phones. One of the coolest I've seen adapts the camera o...
Unity Farm Journal - 4th week of June 2014
Last weekend, we had two days of clear, warm weather, perfect for harvesting vegetables, inoculating mushrooms, and caring for bees. We rece...
How I Eat
It's time for a Thursday blog where I turn introspective an examine my life experience. I've written about what I ea t and where it...
Unified Communications
I'm back from my first "into the wild" vacation and returning to the blog. I was recently asked about the plan for implementin...
A Day at the Brookings Institution
Although I usually publish a Cool Technology blog on Fridays, today I'm at a Brookings Institution Conference - Making Enhanced Use of ...
CatDog
When my daughter was growing up, she watched a program called CatDog about the seamless integration of the two animals. "Their" ...
Simple, Direct, Scalable, and Secure Transport - S/MIME verses TLS
The HIT Standards Committee's Privacy and Security Workgroup made several recommendations to simplify the NHIN Direct project's app...
These are the Good Old Days
How do you think about your past? If you're like me, I remember the good, but forget the bad. My High School memories are of a simpler ...
The Olympic Kayak Experience
During the Summer, I kayak the Charles River each evening using performance and fitness kayaks. Depending on wind and weather conditions...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(59)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(11)
►
2013
(148)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(16)
▼
2012
(224)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(17)
▼
August
(14)
Massachusetts Datapalooza
The Citizens of Unity Farm
Learning More About the New MU Rules
The Meaningful Use Stage 2 Balance
More Meaningful Use Stage 2 Highlights
Meaningful Use Stage 2 Rules Released
The Golden Spike Planning Session
The Alpacas Arrive at Unity Farm
Joyful Chaos
The August HIT Standards Committee
An Alternative HIE Architecture
The People Behind the Massachusetts HIE
The Open Source Electronic Health Records Agent Co...
The Massachusetts HIE Procurement
►
July
(19)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(20)
►
2011
(252)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(21)
►
2010
(256)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(24)
►
2009
(250)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(21)
►
2008
(241)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(24)
►
2007
(56)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(10)
About Me
soapguys
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
Design by
Free WordPress Themes
| Bloggerized by
Lasantha
-
Premium Blogger Themes
|
coupon codes
0 comments:
Post a Comment